Sticky notes is a desktop application that comes with Windows operating system. It is a note making tool that allows users to add notes to the desktop window. Due to the desktop application, there is no by default support to share same sticky-notes between different computers. But this post will guide you to share your notes across all your devices.
Sync sticky notes to Google drive
1) Download Google Drive and install
2) Windows save Sticky-Notes files under “%AppData%Microsoft/StickyNotes“
3) Cut this folder “Sticky Notes” from Microsoft folder and paste to Google Drive folder “C:Users<user_name>Google Drive”
4) Now make soft link into Microsoft folder. Open cmd and run
mklink /J "%AppData%MicrosoftSticky Notes" "C:Users<user_name>Google DriveSticky Notes"
(Note: Change user in path)
5) This will sync All the notes into your Google Drive.
Sync on Other Machine
1) Delete the StickyNotes folder from “%AppData%Microsoft“
2) Perform Step 4 from Above.