Important Interview Questions for Node.js
1) What is Nodejs ?
2) What is NPM ?
3) Different types of API’s exist in Node (api methods)?
4) What is event looping ?
5) What is event emmiter in node.js ?
6) What is asynchronous calls in Node.js ?
7) Suppose we have 5 apis, we have to hit fifth api when all four have been completed.How can we do it ?
8) What are promises ?
9) What is promise all in node.js ?
10) What is clustering in node js?
11) Core features in node.js ?
12) Can I send body params in GET request ? if yes then how ?
13) What are middle-wares in node.js ?
14) What is the use of next in node.js ?
15) Different types of exit polls in node.js ?
16) Explain Process in node.js ?
17) Why node is single threaded ?
18) New features in node.js ?
19) What are create, read streams ?
20) Inheritance in node.js ?
21) How can I secure my cookies in node.js ?
22) What is the passport in node.js ?
23) Best way to manage the session in node.js ?
24) What do you mean by child processes in node.js ?
25) What is the cross-domain problem ?
26) If I want to solve the cross-domain problem for only specific type of APIs , how can I do it ?
27) How can we integrate Third party APIs in node.js ?
28) Explain callback in node.js ?
29) What is callback-hell in node.js? how can I solve this?
30) How can we install local and global dependencies in node.js ?
31) What are streams in node.js ?
32) Explain package.json file in node.js ?
33) What is the meaning of tilde and caret in package.json ?
34) How can we control versioning about packages in node.js ?
35) Difference between dependencies and dev dependencies ?
36) What is npm start ?
37) If I want to explain my own command with npm how can I do it ?
38) Explain logging in node.js ?
39) Name node.js framworks ?
40) What is express ?
41) How can we add the prefix in node.js apis?
42) Use of cookie-parser in node.js?
43) How to make APIs session less ?